青年中文青年中文

根本想不到的英文

英文翻譯

I never thought of it

重點詞匯

根本───at all

雙語使用場景

"Thank you very much for speaking with us." — "Not at all."───“非常感謝您能和我們交談。”——“不客氣。”

"That is beautiful, Tony," Momma said, no longer sounding at all snappish.───“真美呀,托尼,”媽媽說道,話音里的惡聲惡氣不見了。

Meat was available once a week if at all.───就算有肉,也是每周才吃一次。

Apparently the girls are not at all amused by the whole business.───據說女孩們覺得整件事情一點也不好笑。

Ultimately, Bismarck's revisionism scarcely affected or damaged British interests at all.───從根本上說,俾斯麥的修正主義幾乎未對英國的利益造成一絲一毫的影響或損害。

"Sorry. I sound like Abby, don't I?" — "No. Not at all."───“抱歉,我講起話來像阿比,是不是?”——“不,一點不像。”

The way things are going, perhaps he won't come at all.───現在看來他是不會來了。

I am not a country person at all. I prefer the cities.───我根本不喜歡鄉村生活,我喜歡城市。

A toddler requires close supervision and firm control at all times.───剛學步的孩子時刻需要寸步不離的照看,并要牢牢看緊。

For the first few years I didn't draw any salary at all.───在開始的幾年里我分文未取。

英語使用場景