青年中文青年中文

捉弄你的朋友是不對的英文

英文翻譯

It's wrong to play tricks on your friends

重點詞匯

捉弄───Make fun of;朋友───friend

雙語使用場景

Wang Ping: Don't make fun of me.───王平: 別開玩笑了.

Those girls at the telephone office have very sharp tongues and they like to make fun of others.───電話所的女電話員們個個尖嘴嚼舌,老和他人開玩笑.

It's International labor day. For the one dream! We make fun of every friends.───五一國際勞動節, 我們為了同一個夢想,和每一個朋友愉快的度過.

Ask your friends to give you a break and not make fun of you.───第三,請朋友們饒你一次,不要笑話你.

They always make fun of Mr. Smith.───他們總是嘲弄史密斯先生.

In the West, we never make fun of people's weaknesses.───在西方, 人們不以他人的弱點來開玩笑.

They make fun of his southern accent.───他們笑話他的南方口音.

Jeff: Don't make fun of me. Sit well.───杰夫: 別開玩笑了, 坐好了.

英語使用場景

He used to make fun of what he called her 'plebeian origins'.