真是拿你沒辦法的英文
英文翻譯
There's nothing I can do with you
重點詞匯
沒辦法───no way out;真是───That's very true
雙語使用場景
Finding that there was no way out , Gringoire set about his task.───格蘭瓜爾感到無法可想, 只得著手去干.
But then I would think she's doing this because she has no way out.───又常由疑心而想到媽是為我才作那樣的事.
EB: Master of Wisdom , please. We have no way out.───海爾兄: 智慧爺爺, 我們已經陷入絕境了.
I see no way out of this impasse.───我無法走出這一困境.
They were surrounded back and belly and had no way out.───他們腹背受敵,無路可逃.
No way out, I'm in too deep.───整夜如此, 我輾轉難眠.
She was in a mess and could see no way out.───她陷入困境,找不到出路。
No way out. That's work.───沒辦法。工作就是這樣。
英語使用場景
Sometimes there is no way out exlept to say goodbye.
Ambition never dies until there is no way out.
It seemed as if there was no way out.
There's no way out! We're trapped!
I see no way out of this impasse.