你也不過如此的英文
英文翻譯
You're just like that
重點詞匯
你───you;如此───such
雙語使用場景
You're very quiet; what are you thinking of?───你很沉默, 在想什么 呢 ?
I must ask you to tone down your remarks; they are giving offence to some of our visitors.───我們必須要求你說話語氣和緩一些, 因為你的話得罪了一些客人.
Why are you doing that? Sally asked. " To make myself beautiful, " the lady answered.───“你為什么干這個 呀 ?”莎利問道. “ 把自己打扮得美麗呀, ” 那婦人回答道.
You don't know the facts, so keep your mouth shut!───你不了解情況, 別多嘴!
You don't have to go now.───你不必去了.
So you think we ought to wait here? — Precisely.───那么你認為我們應該在這兒等 嗎 ?——對.
Have you ever been to a virgin forest?───你去過原始森林 嗎 ?
It's a pity the room has no north window and you don't get a draught.───可惜這房間沒北窗,沒有過堂風.
英語使用場景
Grasp the nettle and it won't sting you.
If you want knwledge, you must toil for it.
When do you want to play?
Can you give me a date for another appointment?
Have you any thoughts about our next holiday?