說中文比較方便的英文
英文翻譯
It's more convenient to speak Chinese
重點詞匯
說───say;中文───chinese
雙語使用場景
Just say yes or no.───你干脆說“行”還是“不行”.
He is hypersensitive to what people say about him.───他對別人談論有關他的事過于敏感.
I'd like to say a few more words.───我還有幾句話要說.
When I say don't eat sweets, I have your health at heart.───當我說你別吃糖果時, 我是關心著你的健康.
Marx wrote back to say that Engels'praise had greatly encouraged him.───馬克思回信給恩格斯說,他的贊譽對自己的鼓勵很大.
He really doesn't say so.───他的確沒這么說.
Why didn't she say a word? Is there anything in her mind that she finds it hard to disclose?───為什么她一言不發,是不是有什么難言之隱?
Say what you have to say with no surplusage.───講你必須講的話,別多嗦.
英語使用場景
I don't care what they say.
Never say die! Up man, and try.
Learn to say before you sing.
I say little but I think the more.
Do well is better than say well.