我明白這是一張地圖的英文
英文翻譯
I understand it's a map
重點詞匯
我明白───I see;地圖───Map
雙語使用場景
I see your handicap is down from 16 to 12.───我發現你的差點已從16桿降到了12桿。
I see the term as a put-down of women.───我認為這個詞是對女性的貶低。
I'm very squeamish and when I see needles I run a mile.───我神經非常脆弱,見到針頭就會逃之夭夭。
I see your point but I'm not sure I agree with you.───我明白你的觀點,但恐怕我不能茍同。
"When can I see him?" Her tone was insistent now.───“我什么時候能見他?”她的語氣變得堅決。
"I see anti-depressants as a lifestyle drug," says Dr Charlton.───“我認為抗抑郁藥是一種改善生活品質的藥物,”查爾頓醫生說。
She gave a nod and said, "I see"───她點了點頭說:“我明白了.”
I see I was mistaken about you.───我明白我以前錯怪你了。
英語使用場景
Aha, now I see what you mean!
I see no use quarrelling with fate.
May I see ur passport, please?
I'm counting the days till I see you again.
May I see a menu in Japanese?