我們要拿走他們的英文
英文翻譯
We're going to take them
重點詞匯
拿走───take;我們───We
雙語使用場景
Hadn't we best take an umbrella?───我們最好帶一把傘 吧 ?
Don't forget to shake the pockets out before you take your coat to the cleaner's.───你把外衣送到洗衣店之前,別忘記抖空衣兜.
Take the humbug out of this world, and you haven't much left to do business with.───把騙子們從這世上轟出去之后, 就沒剩幾個可以跟你來往做生意的了.
Strategically we should despise all our enemies, but tactically we should take them all seriously.───在戰略上我們要藐視一切敵人, 在戰術上我們要重視一切敵人.
It's no use just wishing away for week after week; you have to take some action!───光是周復一周地表白你的愿望是毫無作用的, 你必須付諸某種行動!
Your plan is a good one, but then it would take too much.───你的計劃是好, 不過費時太久,花錢太多.
You can take his word for it. He has always been on the up and up.───你可以相信他的話, 他一向老實可靠.
Indeed, if many investors abjure the listing , those who hold their noses and take the plunge might make even more money.───當然, 如果許多投資人放棄購買該公司的股份, 那些鋌而走險的人也許真的會賺更多的錢.
英語使用場景
Take something by the best handle.
Lazy folks take the most pains.
No, I have other business to take care of.
Don't take on more than you can.
Seize (or Take) time by the forelock.