你們有嗎的英文
英文翻譯
Do you have any
重點詞匯
你們───You;你們───You
雙語使用場景
In a pinch, you could get home on foot.───在萬不得已時, 你可以步行回家.
Have you ever been to a virgin forest?───你去過原始森林 嗎 ?
I will run you in if the bus isn't going into the town because of the snow today.───如果今天公共汽車因為下雪不送你進城的話,我會開車送你去的.
So you think we ought to wait here? — Precisely.───那么你認為我們應該在這兒等 嗎 ?——對.
Why do you leave all the hard work up to your mother?───你為什么把所有難做的事都留給你母親?
It's a pity the room has no north window and you don't get a draught.───可惜這房間沒北窗,沒有過堂風.
He'll meet you anywhere you want.───他會在任何你希望的地點見你。
You will need a second pair of shoes.───你需要再準備一雙鞋.
英語使用場景
If you want knwledge, you must toil for it.
You can’t touch pitch without being defiled.
You cannot judge a tree by its bark.
Grasp the nettle and it won't sting you.
You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.