咱們趕快回家吧的英文
英文翻譯
Let's hurry home
重點詞匯
趕快───come on;回家───get home
雙語使用場景
You're joking. Come on, you're winding me up.───你是開玩笑的。得了吧,你在騙我。
Come on, darling, we'll be late.───快點,親愛的,我們要遲到了。
Come on, it's time we left.───快點,我們該走了。
Come on over, we've got lots of the old gang here.───過來吧,好多老朋友都在這兒。
"Come on, Grace," he was urging her, "don't wait, hurry up."───“快點啦,格雷絲,”他催促道,“別等了。快點。”
Don't worry, your luggage will come on afterwards by taxi.───別擔心,你的行李隨后會由出租車送過來。
Come on now. You know you must be hungry.───好,來吧,你肯定已經餓了。
"Come on over, if you want."— 'How do I get there.'───“你要想來的話,就過來吧。”——“我怎么去那里?”
英語使用場景
Agues come on horseback but go away on foot.
Come on, wake up - breakfast is ready.
Misfortunes come on wings and depart on foot.
Come on in - you're drenched!
Misforunes come on horseback and go away on foot.