真他媽煩的英文
英文翻譯
It's so fuckin 'annoying
重點詞匯
媽───mum;煩───Trouble
雙語使用場景
Mum, I need a number two.───媽媽,我要拉。
Mum and he were able to walk part of the way together.───媽媽和他能夠一起走一段路。
Mum, I'm still hungry!───媽,我還餓!
Say what you like about them, but they did love their Mum.───隨你怎么說,但他們確實愛自己的媽媽。
"Why don't you wear your jogging shorts Mum?" — "Well, my legs are too skinny, if you must know."───“媽媽,為什么不穿你的慢跑短褲呢?”——“哦,如果你非要問的話,因為我的腿太瘦了。”
My mum would've loved one of us to go to college.───媽媽非常希望我們中的一個能上大學。
My mum is turning into a religious maniac.───我媽媽正在變為一個宗教狂熱分子。
Hey, Mum, knock something together for us to eat.───嗨, 媽, 搞點東西給我們吃吧.
英語使用場景
My mum gives me lb5 a week pocket money.
Mum was a great believer in herbal medicines.
Mum hung up the phone.
Mum tried to anticipate all my needs.
There was always a honeymoon period when Mum started a new job.