準時到達對他們來說很重要的英文
英文翻譯
It is important for them to arrive on time
重點詞匯
準時───on time;來說───For
雙語使用場景
Don't worry, she'll be on time.───別擔心,她會準時的。
To get there on time we must leave before daylight.───為了準時到那里,我們必須在天亮之前離開.
Don't worry! I shall awake him on time.───不用擔心! 到時我會叫醒他的.
The gaffer said he'd been fined for not doing the contract on time.───工頭說他因為沒有按時履行合同而被罰款。
You must be there on time.───你務必要按時到達那里.
Whether you drive or take the train, you must be here on time.───你開車來也好,乘火車來也好, 但必須準時到達.
She never gets anywhere on time. She's hopelessly disorganized.───她從不準時,做事無頭緒,簡直無可救藥.
He will be in for it if he doesn't get home on time.───他如果不準時回家,勢必倒霉.
英語使用場景
The buses don't come on time.
She never gets anywhere on time. She's hopelessly disorganized.
With a bit of luck, we'll finish on time.
See to it that you're ready on time!
Our train pulled into Beijing Station on time.