青年中文青年中文

只寵你一人的英文

英文翻譯

I only spoil you

重點詞匯

寵───Pet;一人───one person

雙語使用場景

For a child the death of a pet can be traumatic.───對孩子來說,一只寵物的死亡可能會造成心理創傷。

Once he starts talking about football, you can't stop him — it's his pet subject.───一旦他開始談起足球, 你就別想攔住他,這是他愛講的話題.

I sell my surplus birds to a local pet shop.───我把我多余的鳥賣給一家當地的寵物店。

This mad writer kept a lobster as a pet.───這個瘋狂的作家把龍蝦當寵物養。

The small dog was a great pet with the boys.───這條小狗是孩子們的寵物.

That boy is the teacher's pet.───那男生是老師的得意門生.

It's all right, pet, let me do it.───沒事兒,寶貝兒,讓我來吧。

They had had their pet dog stuffed.───他們請人把他們的寵物狗制成了標本。

英語使用場景

A new pet census showed that cats now outnumber dogs by a whisker .