青年中文青年中文

不辜一負的英文

英文翻譯

Live up to the failure

重點詞匯

辜一負───Let go;不───no

雙語使用場景

Let go of me,' she said fiercely.───放開我。”她極為氣憤地說道。

Out on the course you must discipline yourself to let go of detailed theory.───在高爾夫球場上,你必須訓練自己做到不拘泥于細枝末節的理論。

The work should focus on helping parents to let go of their children.───工作應以協助父母放松對子女的管教為重點。

Let go of me!' he squeaked nervously.───放開我!”他緊張地尖叫道。

She let go of Mona's hand and took a sip of her drink.───她放開莫娜的手,輕輕呷了一口她的飲料。

In therapy, she began to let go of her obsession with Mike.───在心理治療中,她開始逐漸放下對麥克的癡迷。

Peterson was let go after less than two years.───不到兩年彼得森就被解雇了。

"Let go of me," he snarled.───他氣急敗壞地喊道:“放開我。”

英語使用場景

You beast! Let go!

相關翻譯推薦