青年中文青年中文

你們都還好嗎的英文

英文翻譯

How are you all

重點詞匯

還好───not so bad

雙語使用場景

That is not so bad, considering ( the circumstances ).───照(實情)說,那還算不錯 ( 從多方面說來,還過得去 ).

How are you felling today? -- Not so bad.───你今天感覺怎樣? — 還好.

Aah, that's not so bad, Walden thought. That we might be able to manage.───啊, 這還不錯, 沃爾登想, 這一點我們也許能夠辦到.

" How are you? " " Well, not so bad, but it could be better. "───“ 你怎么樣了? ” “ 嗯, 還湊合, 要是再好點兒就好了. ”

How's this brand of cigarettes? -- Not so bad. Try one.───這種牌子的香煙 怎么樣 ? -- 馬馬虎虎, 你來一支試試.

They're not so bad really; and we must all live and let live.───其實也沒那么糟;我們都必須生活,也讓別人生活。

The food in this restaurant was not so bad.───這家餐館的食物味道還不錯.

Oh, come on. He is not so bad actually.───哦, 得了吧. 他實際上并不那么糟.

Her English pronunciation is not so bad in general.───她的英語發音一般來說是不錯的.

That's not so bad, is it, for a few minutes' work?───幾分鐘的工作來說,那還不算太糟,是吧?

英語使用場景