則個的英文
英文翻譯
used finally to indicate emphasis
重點詞匯
則───be;則───be
雙語使用場景
Your behavior is causing our name to be dragged through the mud.───你的所作所為已經損壞了我們的名譽.
The stew must be boiled up before serving.───燉肉必須煮熟才能上桌.
She didn't really like the hat, but it couldn't be exchanged.───她并不十分喜歡那頂帽子, 但卻無法退換.
Be quiet in case you wake the baby.───輕點兒,別吵醒嬰兒.
I don't want to be associated with your scheme; I'm contracting out.───我不想參與你們的計劃, 我要退出.
I shouldn't be dining in college tonight. Would you mind signing me out?───我今晚不在學校吃飯, 請你簽個字讓我出去好 嗎 ?
It'should first be warmed to 120℃.───先得把它加熱到120攝氏度.
I'm certainly going, but I'll be a little bit late.───我去是去, 可是得晚一點兒.
英語使用場景
Be more specific about what you want to do.
It is imperative that politicians should be good communicators.
All shall be well, Jack shall have Gill [Jill].
There is much to be said on both sides.
Nothing to be got without pains but poverty.