四拜的英文
英文翻譯
most respectful salutation
重點詞匯
拜───Bye;四───four
雙語使用場景
"Anyhow, thanks a lot. Bye bye."───“那么,多謝了。再見。”
"Anyway, I'd better let you have your dinner. Give our love to Francis. Bye."───“那么,我不打擾你用餐了。代我們向弗朗西斯問好。再見。”
Anyway, I'd better let you have your dinner. Bye."───好了,我最好讓你吃晚餐了。再見!”
He stood mournfully at the gate waving bye bye.───他悲傷地站在門口,揮手說再見。
I'd like to speak to you again. Bye now !───我希望和你再談一次. 現在再見吧!
Bye. Say hello to your mother.───再見, 代我向你母親問好.
Bye Mum, see you in a minute.───媽媽,一會兒見。
Bye, see you tomorrow.───再見,明天見.
英語使用場景
Bye Mum, see you in a minute.
Nice talking to you. Bye.
I'm leaving. Bye mom.
Bye, see you tomorrow.
Are you going? Bye then.