解手出血的英文
英文翻譯
Relieve hand bleeding
重點詞匯
解手───Let go;出血───hemorrhage
雙語使用場景
Let go of me!' he squeaked nervously.───放開我!”他緊張地尖叫道。
"Let go of me," he snarled.───他氣急敗壞地喊道:“放開我。”
" Let go of me, " he said, falling on his side.───“ 放開我, " 他說, 朝一邊倒下去.
The work should focus on helping parents to let go of their children.───工作應以協助父母放松對子女的管教為重點。
Peterson was let go after less than two years.───不到兩年彼得森就被解雇了。
He wouldn't let go ( of ) his hold.───他就是不撒手.
She let go of Mona's hand and took a sip of her drink.───她放開莫娜的手,抿了一口飲料。
When he let go the head lolled sideways.───他一放手,腦袋便垂向一側。
英語使用場景
You beast! Let go!