青年中文青年中文

放手也是一種愛的英文

英文翻譯

Let go is also a kind of love

重點詞匯

放手───let go;一種愛───A kind of love

雙語使用場景

If you let go a snake or a scorpion, you're guilty of doing harm to your companion.───見蛇見蝎, 不打作孽.

You must let go of the idea that to be single is to be unhappy and unfulfilled.───你要擯棄單身就會不快樂、就會有失敗感這一想法。

Hold tight. I'm going to let go.───你抓緊, 我要放手了.

Out on the course you must discipline yourself to let go of detailed theory.───在高爾夫球場上,你必須訓練自己做到不拘泥于細枝末節的理論。

In therapy, she began to let go of her obsession with Mike.───在心理治療中,她開始逐漸放下對麥克的癡迷。

Let go of me!' he squeaked nervously.───放開我!”他緊張地尖叫道。

When he let go the head lolled sideways.───他一放手,腦袋便垂向一側。

"If you act afraid, they won't let go," he says, speaking from experience.───“如果你表現出害怕,他們就會抓住你不放,”這是他的經驗之談。

英語使用場景

You beast! Let go!