見鬼去吧的英文
英文翻譯
go to hell
重點詞匯
見鬼───son of a gun;去───go
雙語使用場景
I hear you're getting married again, you old son of a gun.───我聽說你又要結婚了, 你這個老家伙.
My car's at the shop—the son of a gun broke down again.───我的車在修理廠呢—這破玩意兒又壞了。
That son of a gun tried to pick up my girlfriend.───那壞蛋想釣我的女友.
Frank, you old son of a gun—I haven't seen you for months.───弗蘭克,老哥們兒—好幾個月沒見你了。
Son of a gun, I didn't bring enough money along.───糟糕, 我帶的錢不夠.
Son of a gun , we'll have big fun on the bayou.───哥們兒! 咱們在河里玩個痛快!
Hey, Bill, you old son of a gun! How are you?───嗨, 比爾, 你這個老壞蛋! 你好 嗎 ?
Who knows how long our son of a gun when can graduate from high school.───天知道我們那個傻小子什么時候能中學畢業.
英語使用場景
This son of a gun had better work this time.
Duke, you old son of a gun, how are you?
My car's at the shop-the son of a gun broke down again.
Son of a gun , we'll have big fun on the bayou.
Old Laz is a pretentious son of a gun, but he's got a heart of gold.