不想上班真他媽的累的英文
英文翻譯
I don't want to go to work. I'm so fuckin 'tired
重點詞匯
媽───mum;累───tired
雙語使用場景
Mum stocked up the freezer for us before she went to the conference.───媽媽去開會之前為我們在冰柜里存滿了食物.
Mum, I need a number two.───媽媽,我要拉。
"Why don't you wear your jogging shorts Mum?" — "Well, my legs are too skinny, if you must know."───“媽媽,為什么不穿你的慢跑短褲呢?”——“哦,如果你非要問的話,因為我的腿太瘦了。”
Don't worry, Mum.───媽媽,別擔心。
Please will everyone keep mum about Saturday. We want to give them a real surprise.───請大家對周六的事情保密, 我們想給他們一個驚喜.
His mum ticked him off at home.───他媽媽在家狠狠訓了他一頓。
Mum, my tummy hurts.───媽媽,我肚子痛。
He put me on the spot a bit because he invited me right in front of his mum and I didn'tparticularly want to go.───他讓我有點難堪,因為他當著他母親的面邀請我,而我又不太想去。
英語使用場景
Mum hung up the phone.
I shouldn't grumble about Mum — she's lovely really.
My mum gives me lb5 a week pocket money.
Mum, I'm still hungry!
There was always a honeymoon period when Mum started a new job.