我不明白圣誕的含義的英文
英文翻譯
I don't understand the meaning of Christmas
重點詞匯
不明白───don't get it;圣誕───christmas
雙語使用場景
What is personality type of people who overuse personality types: JDGI, Just Don't Get It.───那些過度使用人性類型的人們的人性類型是怎樣的: JDGI, 千萬別染指.
You don't get it.───你不明白。
I don't get it— why would she do a thing like that?───我不明白—她怎么會干那種事?
Sailing - I just don't get it.───航海-我就是弄不懂這點。
Nothing unacceptable, I just don't get it which part that doesn't look like me, how come.───沒什么不能接受的, 我只是不知道哪里不像我, 為什么會這么說.
This hit? How we did it, just because they don't get it.───抨擊?呵~他們抨擊只是因為他們 什么 都不了解.
But I don't get it, because acid trips last for hours.───但我沒弄懂, 因為磕藥之后總是有錯覺的.
I've cited for you a lot of examples, but you still don't get it.───我已經為你列舉了很多例子, 但是你仍然不明白這一點.
英語使用場景
Regrettably two of those who don't get it are on the verge of joining the Bush administration.
If you don't get it done pretty sharpish, there'll be trouble.
If you raise external capital, this is almost always regarded as sweat equity (meaning you don't get it back until exit time, when you sell your equity).
Smart people stand out," Pelham says, then adds that they don't get it right every time.
I don't get it - it doesn't make sense.