就這樣結束嗎的英文
英文翻譯
Is that how it ends
重點詞匯
就這樣───That's it.;結束───end
雙語使用場景
" Deposed " - that's it , is it?───‘ 下臺 ’ —— 沒錯吧?
You're not getting married, and that's it, and that's final.───你不許結婚就這樣.每其它好說的!
Perfect ! Fine! That's it! You figured that out fast!───很完美! 就是這么著! 沒想到你這么快就學會了!
" That's it. That was wonderful, it was like Flanders Fields . "───正是這件事, 寫得好極了, 像著名的 弗蘭德斯 戰場演說.
Bones : What ? That's it ? She's all yours ? Why did you stop me?───沒問題.拿上你的頭骨咱閃人了哈.
You got married, right?"—"Yeah, that's it."───你結婚了,對吧?”—“是的,沒錯。”
That's it. Is there anything else you'd like to see?───就這些, 你還有什么別的想看的 么 ?
" That's it, " he said; " that's a fine play. It will go all right.───“ 好, " 他說, " 這個戲選得不錯, 會演好的.
英語使用場景
I'm afraid that's it we've lost the match.
That's it. Mission accomplished .
That's it. I'm off men for life.
That's it then. There's nothing more we can do.
That's it! Simon and I are through.