得到說再見的機會的英文
英文翻譯
Get the chance to say goodbye
重點詞匯
說───say;再見───bye
雙語使用場景
I asked him several times, but he didn't say anything.───我問過他幾遍, 他都沒吱聲.
I'd say he is a man who has the least tincture of learning.───我認為他是一個最沒有學術氣味的人.
Say what you have to say with no surplusage.───講你必須講的話,別多嗦.
The boss may look a bit fierce, but in fact he wouldn't say " boo " to a goose.───老板可能看上去有點兇, 但實際上他不會嚇唬人.
I'd like to say a few more words.───我還有幾句話要說.
I had better say a few words by way of explanation.───我最好以解釋的方式說幾句話.
It's easy to say now what we should have done then — with the wisdom of hind sight!───現在說我們當時應該如何做是不難的——這全是事后聰明.
I didn't say it intentionally.───我是無心說的.
英語使用場景
I don't know what to say.
Your conduct is not consistent with what you say.
Better say nothing than nothing to the purpose.
Learn to say before you sing.
I say little but I think the more.