凡聽的英文
英文翻譯
Where to listen
重點詞匯
凡───all;聽───hear
雙語使用場景
The bottom of the bucket has worn through after all this time.───經過這么長時間,這只桶的底部終于磨穿了.
When all the crops are safely gathered in, the farmers can rest.───當所有的莊稼都安全入倉后, 農民們便可以休息了.
All the fields are now ploughed up, ready for the seeds.───全部土地都翻耕過了, 準備播種.
We did all the work and she gets all the credit!───工作都是我們干的,而功勞卻都歸了她!
This job absorbs all of my time.───這件工作占用了我的全部時間.
After all his explanations , I remained none the wiser.───他講了半天, 我還是糊里糊涂.
The fee his lawyer charged for drawing up the deed was enough in all conscience.───他的律師為起草契約所收的費用確實足夠了.
Why do you leave all the hard work up to your mother?───你為什么把所有難做的事都留給你母親?
英語使用場景
If the beard were all, the goat might preach.
Thank you for all of your kindness.
One barking dog sets all street a-barking.
Honest men marry soon, wise men not at all.
We boycott all products tested on animals.