再見孫老板的英文
英文翻譯
Goodbye, boss sun
重點詞匯
再見───bye;孫老板───Boss sun
雙語使用場景
Anyway, I'd better let you have your dinner. Bye."───好了,我最好讓你吃晚餐了。再見!”
He stood mournfully at the gate waving bye bye.───他悲傷地站在門口,揮手說再見。
She waved bye-bye and got into the car.───她揮手道別后就鉆進了汽車。
"Anyway, I'd better let you have your dinner. Give our love to Francis. Bye."───“那么,我不打擾你用餐了。代我們向弗朗西斯問好。再見。”
"Anyhow, thanks a lot. Bye bye."───“那么,多謝了。再見。”
Bye Mum, see you in a minute.───媽媽,一會兒見。
Bye, see you tomorrow.───再見,明天見.
He stood mournfully at the gate waving bye bye.───他傷心地站在門口,揮手告別。
英語使用場景
We said good - bye, then he turned and walked off without another word.
Good - bye then! Mind how you go!
He stood mournfully at the gate waving bye bye.
They took themselves off without saying good - bye.
Bye for now! I'll catch you later .