我經常對他說我的心里話的英文
英文翻譯
I often tell him my heart
重點詞匯
說───say;心里───In the heart
雙語使用場景
I didn't say it intentionally.───我是無心說的.
When he got married, Alf was too embarrassessed to say anything to his wife about his job.───在阿爾弗結婚時, 因為怕難堪,他對妻子只字不提有關自己職業的事.
I'd say he is a man who has the least tincture of learning.───我認為他是一個最沒有學術氣味的人.
I wanted to say something, but her face quite put me off.───我本來要說幾句, 但看到她的臉色,又沒有勇氣開口了.
Let him say what he likes.───讓他說去.
He is hypersensitive to what people say about him.───他對別人談論有關他的事過于敏感.
I'd like to say a few more words.───我還有幾句話要說.
Think carefully about what you say: your views could be easily misrepresented by the press.───仔細考慮你要說的話: 你的看法會很容易被新聞界歪曲.
英語使用場景
Do as I say, not as I do.
Not to say well, but to do well.
I don't care what they say.
Do well is better than say well.
Say well is good, but do well is better.