說你好還是說再見的英文
英文翻譯
Say hello or say goodbye
重點詞匯
說───say;說───say
雙語使用場景
It's easy to say now what we should have done then — with the wisdom of hind sight!───現在說我們當時應該如何做是不難的——這全是事后聰明.
I wanted to say something, but her face quite put me off.───我本來要說幾句, 但看到她的臉色,又沒有勇氣開口了.
This is a despicable fraud . Just imagine that he has the effrontery to say it.───這是一個可恥的騙局. 他竟然有臉說這樣的話.
Environmentalists say there is a high risk of pollution from the landfill site.───環境保護工作者說廢渣埋填地很可能造成污染.
That's all I wanted to say.───我要說的話完了.
Let me say a few words first.───我先說幾句.
When he got married, Alf was too embarrassessed to say anything to his wife about his job.───在阿爾弗結婚時, 因為怕難堪,他對妻子只字不提有關自己職業的事.
Marx wrote back to say that Engels'praise had greatly encouraged him.───馬克思回信給恩格斯說,他的贊譽對自己的鼓勵很大.
英語使用場景
That's a rude thing to say.
Do as I say, not as I do.
I don't care what they say.
It's wicked of them to say such things.
Let's go and say hello to him.