青年中文青年中文

幾個小時的時間的英文

英文翻譯

A few hours

重點詞匯

時間───time

雙語使用場景

Let's put up a shed here for the time being.───我們暫時在這里搭個棚 吧.

The only time I had a brush with the law was when I was falsely accused of taking away a car without the owner's consent.───我唯一的一次差一點險些碰到法律的行為是,我被誣告沒有得到主人的同意就將其車開走.

We're wasting valuable time, time we can ill afford.───我們是在浪費寶貴的時間,我們浪費不起的時間。

The ship drifted helplessly for a time.───那艘船孤零無依地漂泊了一陣子.

The bottom of the bucket has worn through after all this time.───經過這么長時間,這只桶的底部終于磨穿了.

It is your job to be on time.───你有責任按時來.

Don't give me a hard time, boys. I'm trying to study.───別搗蛋, 伙計們, 我要學習了.

I shall overlook your disobedience this time.───這次,我不計較你不服從.

I'll go there whenever I have time.───我多會兒有空就去.

It's about time you gave over that kind of conduct.───該停止做那種事了.

In the course of time , this kind of lantern has become an exclusive of the Shens.───后來, 這種燈籠成了沈家的絕活.

This time he wasn't fooling; he meant business.───這次他可不是鬧著玩的, 他說到做到.

What time is it now?───現在幾點了?

This job absorbs all of my time.───這件工作占用了我的全部時間.

Why wa ste valuable teaching time trying to knock in a list of facts, if the children aren't interested?───既然孩子們對羅列的事實不感興趣,為什么要浪費寶貴的教學時間強行塞給他們 呢 ?

She and I both arrived at the same time by pure coincidence.───我和她同時到達純屬巧合.

He did not agree until I had talked to him for a long time.───我勸說了半天,他才肯了.

For the first time her veneer of politeness began to crack.───她溫文爾雅的外表第一次露出破綻.

She employs her time wisely.───她善于利用時間.

Stop fussing about; the bus will arrive on time.───別慌, 公共汽車會準時到達.

A wide promenade allows many people to walk at the same time.───寬闊的人行道可容許多人同時行走.

Time dragged terribly.───時間過得真慢。

It's time to set our differences by and work together for a common purpose.───該是我們拋開分歧,為一個共同的目的而協力工作的時候了.

I met him many a time in the bus.───我在公共汽車上見過他多次.

We should prevent others cashing in before we've time to market the product.───我們應該防止別人在我們沒有來得及在市場上銷售這產品之前大撈一筆.

She made a feeble effort to get to school on time.───她努力想按時趕到學校,但未成功.

The time appointed for the meeting was ten o'clock.───約定的開會時間是十點.

The inscription of the monument has worn away over a long period of time.───年深月久,碑文已經磨滅了.

Every time I ask Bill to do a job for me, he skips off and plays with his friends!───每次我叫比爾替我做事的時候, 他都偷偷地溜走和朋友們玩去了.

This time they've messed up big time!───這一次他們把事情搞得糟透了!

You should make preparations in good time for your own wedding . We don't want to find , when the time comes , that we've forgotten this, that and the other.───把你娶媳婦應辦的事早些料理料理, 免得到時丟三落四的.

My mother makes a fuss of me every time I come home.───我每次回家,母親總對我體貼備至.

英語使用場景