這才是我們應該采取的做法的英文
英文翻譯
This is what we should do
重點詞匯
采取───take;才是───actually is
雙語使用場景
Strategically we should despise all our enemies, but tactically we should take them all seriously.───在戰略上我們要藐視一切敵人, 在戰術上我們要重視一切敵人.
It's no use just wishing away for week after week; you have to take some action!───光是周復一周地表白你的愿望是毫無作用的, 你必須付諸某種行動!
She can't take criticism.───她受不了批評。
Your plan is a good one, but then it would take too much.───你的計劃是好, 不過費時太久,花錢太多.
Hadn't we best take an umbrella?───我們最好帶一把傘 吧 ?
Cranes take from four to seven years to mature before they pair up.───鶴要4至7歲才成熟交配.
How long will the substance take to salt out?───這種物質需要多長時間來鹽析?
Take the letter to him [ her ; them ].───把信給 人家 送去.
英語使用場景
Try to take a more detached view .
Take something by the best handle.
Don't take on more than you can handle.
How long does it take you to commute?
Take me to this address, please.