奉陪到底的英文
英文翻譯
I'll accompany you to the end
重點詞匯
奉陪───With you;到底───to the end
雙語使用場景
To be frank with you, Harvey, I may have made a mistake.───老實跟你講,哈維,我可能犯了個錯。
Why did I ever get mixed up with you?───我怎么會曾經跟你混在一起呢?
I am willing to make a trade with you.───我愿和你做個交易.
That's none of your business, it has nothing to do with you.───那不關你的事,與你八竿子打不著。
I thought I'd, you know, have a chat with you.───我想我應該,呃,和你談談。
I'm not with you. Tell me what you mean.───我不明白你說的話,告訴我你是什么意思。
You look great, Brian. The Bahamas certainly agree with you.───你看上去氣色好極了,布賴恩。巴哈馬顯然很適合你。
That's what you'll end up with, you mark my words.───那就是將來你的下場,記住我的話。
英語使用場景
Can I speak with you for a minute?
It is always a pleasure doing business with you.
Laugh, and the world will laugh with you.
Can I have a word with you?
I think she's in love with you.