青年中文青年中文

坐車太麻煩了的英文

英文翻譯

It's too much trouble to take a bus

重點詞匯

坐車───by car;太麻煩───too troublesome

雙語使用場景

Previous to that, we had traveled by car to Paris.───在那之前, 我們坐車去了巴黎.

Sometimes I go by car.───有時我坐車去。

too far to walk—I'll take you by car.───太遠,我開車送你去。

They arrived by car.───他們是坐小汽車來的。

Before eight o'clock they arrived upon the scene by car.───八點鐘以前他們乘車來到現場.

Yes, we'll be arriving by car about ten o'clock Friday night.───是的, 我們將于星期五晚上十點鐘左右開車抵達.

He protested that the journey was too far by car.───他堅持說路途太遠,不宜開汽車去。

Many people travel to work by car.───很多人開車去上班。

英語使用場景

Your best plan would be to go by car.