你聽說過井底之蛙的故事嗎的英文
英文翻譯
Have you heard the story of frog in the well
重點詞匯
聽說過───know of;井底───Bottom hole
雙語使用場景
Admittedly , also, we know of no way of supplying creative intelligence to those who lack it.───當然, 我們也不知道有什么方法可以使那些缺乏創造性聰明才智的人聰明一點.
Do you know of any plays that will be opening in the next few weeks?───你聽說最近幾個星期內要演什么戲 嗎 ?
I don't know of any vacancies in the company but I'll ask around.───我不知道公司有沒有空缺,不過我會打聽打聽。
We know of the incident but have no further details.───我們聽說過這件事,但對詳情不是很清楚。
I know of a shop where you can get the things cheaper.───我聽說有一家商店,在那兒的東西較便宜.
I know of no one who would want to murder Albert.───我沒聽說有人想殺艾伯特。
He did not instigate the coup or even know of it beforehand.───他沒有發起政變,甚至事先都不知道。
I know of no professional person who has ever sat on a jury.───據我所知,陪審團的成員中從未有過專業人員。
英語使用場景
'Is anyone else coming?' 'Not that I know of.'
Do u know of any post offices near here?
I know of at least two people who did the same thing.
I know of its being so.
I don't know of anyone who might be interested in the job.