青年中文青年中文

is this all的意思

is this all中文翻譯:

就這些嗎

相似詞語短語

at this rate───這樣的話,照這樣下去

hit the wall───撞墻期;(長跑運動員)突然跑不動了

in this regard───就這一點而言

on the ball───adv.機靈;留心;有見識;勤奮

say it all───說吧

that's all───就這樣;說完了

to this day───至今

to thrall───奴役

within call───adv.在附近,隨叫隨到;在聲音能及之處;處于通訊器村能聯絡到的范圍內

雙語使用場景

Or is this all the iPad 2.0 will be - faster, thinner and with a camera?───還是說,iPad 2.0就只是這樣,更快、更薄,并帶有攝像頭?

What exactly is this all about?───這一切實際意味著什么?

Is this all the payment I get for my efforts?───這就是對我辛勞的全部報償嗎?

Will You've got to be kidding! Is this all that's on TV tonight? It's one boring show after another.───威爾這是在開玩笑吧!這就是今天晚上所有的電視節目?每一個都很無聊。

Is this all right or am I trying to enjoy my senses in the name of spiritual life?───這樣行嗎或者我在試圖以靈性生活的名義享受我的感官?

But is this all to end in trivial horror because so few men are able to think of Mankind rather than of themselves?───難道這一切都將因為沒人能為整個人類而不是為他自己考慮而在恐慌中消失嗎?

The problem SACK is meant to address is this "all or nothing" nature of the plain cumulative acknowledgment.───SACK要解決的問題普通累積式應答的“全有或全無”性質。

"The stain on my honor cannot be purged but by a ritual duel" - is this all they think about?───“只有通過正式決斗才能清除我名譽上的污點”——這就是他們所有能想到的嗎?

Is this all right with you, Walter?───沃爾特,這樣安排合適嗎?

英語使用場景

So the take-away for now, I would say, -- is this all software work, yes, good.

So is this all right to welcome the viscount and his nephew?

Is this all a war to save our souls, Or a fight for some to gain control, If we ever break free from these chains, How many of us will remain.

Rookie Is this all there is to it? I can handle this!

Is this all your own work ?

Is this all the payment I get for my efforts?