青年中文青年中文

at your kids的意思

at your kids中文翻譯:

對你的孩子

相似詞語短語

eat your words───收回你說的話

at your heels───緊跟著你

on your side───和你在一起(歌曲名)

gather your wits───振作起來

on your hands───由你負責

at your service───聽候吩咐;樂意效勞

beat your chest───捶胸頓足

hit your stride───大步走(俚語)

at your wits' end───束手無措

雙語使用場景

Instead of yelling at your kids you might decide to go for a run every time you are feeling tense.───你感到緊張的時候你可以決定去跑步而不是對孩子們吼叫。

Let's say your bad habit is yelling at your kids.───讓我們舉例來說。假設你的壞習慣是對孩子們吼叫。

lunches like at your kids' schools?───你們孩子就讀的學校午餐怎么樣?

If you're angry at your kids or your spouse or your job, it's not our fault. Don't take it out on us.───如果你正在跟孩子或你家那口子慪氣或者工作不順心,別沖著我們來,因為那不是我們的錯。

Fundraisers at your kids' school, social events at your work or at school, even family reunions can be a huge waste.───孩子學校的捐助、學校里或者工作單位的有些集體活動、甚至是家庭聚會也會浪費大量時間。

Perhaps you got roped in to being on a committee at your kids' school, or maybe you're always the person who cooks at home.───或許,你不得不作為你孩子學校家長委員會的一員,或在家做飯的總是你。

Instead of yelling at your kids you might decide to go for a run every time you are feeling tense.───每當你感到壓力很大時,你可以用跑步代替朝孩子們吼叫。

Yelling at your kids is a bad habit because it leaves everybody feeling tense and tears down your children's self-esteem.───對孩子吼叫之所以是一個壞習慣,是因為它會讓每個人都感到緊張,讓淚水流過你孩子的自尊心。

How are things going at your kids' school this year?───你小孩的學校今年怎麼樣啊?

英語使用場景