Just let it go的意思
Just let it go中文翻譯:
就讓它去吧
相似詞語短語
let it go───任它去,放下
just amazing───太神奇了
just like that───就像那樣
just the job───正是所需要的
just think───試想;只想想看
justices in eyre───巡回法官
justling───擁擠;撞(justle的現在分詞)
let sb go───放某人走
to let in on───讓人知道
雙語使用場景
I'll just let it go, right?───我就這樣放手是吧?
I will just let it go through these slots.───我讓它在狹槽中運動。
Just let it go. There's nothing you can do about it.───就讓它去吧。這事一點辦法也沒有。
That's OK, Ben, just let it go. I thought you were just a little too much into it.───好了,本,都過去了。我還以為你只是有點奇怪。
Will I start over again with him? Or just let it go, go with the wind? I really have no ideas.───我要和他重新來過嗎?還是讓這段情,隨風飄散?我真的不知道了。
If I just let it go, it seems to be a destruction to the wisdom of the Gaia.───如果我放棄的話,似乎是一個對蓋亞女神的智慧的毀滅。
A great thing about this phone is that you could just let it go in midair and then grab it again.───他最棒的一點就是,它能消失在空氣中,然后需要時又重新出現。
I'd brought the issue to his attention, and he knew what had happened. Now I could just let it go.───既然已經讓他注意到了這件事,他知道發生了什么,現在我只要隨之而去。
When I got back from a holiday, I resolved to just let it go, feeling I had put too much pressure on her.───當我度假回來之后,我下定決心就讓它去吧,我也覺得自己給朋友施加了太多壓力。
英語使用場景
You summon a goddamn Devourer on my turf, and I just let it go?
How can the scar that falls frothily just let it go down?