青年中文青年中文

are an idiot的意思

are an idiot中文翻譯:

是個白癡

相似詞語短語

have an impact───產生影響

make an end of───終止;結束

make an impact───造成沖擊;產生影響

face an issue───直面一個問題

make an error───出差錯;犯錯誤;出錯

village idiot───鄉村白癡

cause an accident───肇禍

forge an identity───偽造身份

probe an incident───調查事件

雙語使用場景

A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.───長嘆一口氣意味著她心里覺得你是個大白癡,不知道為什么自己還要在這里浪費時間跟你吵些雞毛蒜皮的事。

A "loud sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here arguing with you over "Nothing".───一聲“大聲嘆息”意味著她認為那一刻的你是一個白癡,而且不明白自己為什么浪費了這么多時間站在這里來跟你爭論“無關緊要的事”。

Maybe you've never realized that there's an idiot waiting for you silently as you are dating one by one.───也許,你從來不知道,你愛來愛去那么多,卻有一個傻瓜默默地在等著你 讓女人念念不忘的是感情, 讓男人念念不忘的是…

You are an idiot; if you eat bitterness as I do not want revenge, then I have to tell you to believe that is completely not the case.───要是你覺得說幾句好聽的話,就可以讓我心平氣和了.你就是個白癡;

Ha ha, you are an idiot, that stupid, I just play for fun, but thank you to accompany me to play this game, now the end of the game?───哈哈,你真是個笨蛋,這么好騙的,我只是玩玩而已,不過謝謝你陪我玩這個游戲,現在游戲結束了?

The fact that you are an idiot has nothing to do with his outrageous behaviour.───雖說你是個白癡,但這不說明他的無恥行為有任何道理。

"After all, if stocks are attractive and you don't buy and they run away, you don't just look like an idiot, you are an idiot. "───“畢竟,如果股票很有吸引力,而你沒買,機會溜走了,那么你不僅是看上去像個白癡,你就是個白癡。”

If you get her a book called "Head: You're Doing it Wrong" you are an idiot.───如果你給她一本書叫“豬頭,你錯了”,那你是一個白癡。

英語使用場景