青年中文青年中文

just to say的意思

just to say中文翻譯:

只是說

相似詞語短語

not to say───即使不能說;雖不能說…;雖說不上

just the same───還是;完全一樣;照舊(等于allthesame)

put to sea───出航;離港出海

sad to say───不幸的是

here to stay───留在這里;在此停留

just in case───以防萬一

just the job───正是所需要的

put to shame───使蒙羞;使自愧不如

that is to say───就是;即;換言之

雙語使用場景

Perhaps the beginning is just to say nice things are going to happen until you make them happen.───也許一開始只是說,美好的事情會發生,后來,你真的讓它們發生。

Just to say a little bit about smallpox, because unlike chickenpox, which if you haven't had, you've probably seen a case of it.───簡單講一下天花,因為它不像水痘那樣,就算你沒得過,你也見過它的病例。

The wisest course of action is just to say nothing.───最妥當的行動方針是緘默不語。

All it takes every now and again is just a little bit of a reminder, just to say what he can have and what he can't have.───我們常常所需要的只是一點兒提醒,只是說它能有什么而不能有什么。

We didn't have this planned. But we decided to stop by just to say hello, when I heard my boys were going to be here. I couldn't resist.───我們并沒有這個計劃。但是我聽說我的支持者們會聚集在這里,于是我們決定停下,來跟大家問好。我當然很樂意這么做。

Mom would always stop by his store just to say hi or to pick up the seemingly endless supply of medications for my asthma.───媽媽經常到他的店里為我買哮喘藥,看起來那些藥像是永遠不會缺貨似的,有時她去那只是為了和先生問聲好。

John said he came here just to say hello, but I suspected his real intentions.───約翰說他來這兒只是打聲招呼,不過我卻懷疑他真正的動機。

I knew the mother just to say hi and I've often seen her playing with the children.───我和那位母親只是見面打打招呼,經常看到她陪孩子們一起玩。

But while part of me owes my co-workers a smooth transition, another part wishes I could leave a bigger hole, just to say I was here.───但是在一方面我仍然虧欠我同事一個平穩的過渡期,另一方面我希望我的離開能留下一個大的空洞來證明我曾經在這里呆過。

英語使用場景

The wisest course of action is just to say nothing.

And just to say some one is a strict conduct disorder is not as popular today as it was a few years ago.

But just to say we had a winning season with a 42-40 record?

I walk into my dining room at 9.26 this morning, just to say my goodbyes to the little lady.

I rang up just to say hello.

Just to say that claim had been processed at his end, had all relevant documentation, etc.