青年中文青年中文

get to the zoo的意思

get to the zoo中文翻譯:

去動物園

相似詞語短語

get off the hook───解圍、解脫;(使某人)脫離困境

get to the bottom of───弄清真相

get in the way───妨礙,阻礙

get the boot───解雇

get the hook───被解雇

get the nod───得到許可,被選中

go to the bad───得病;變壞

go to the dogs───毀滅,墮落

go to the mat───參加一場激戰

雙語使用場景

When I get to the zoo, I see lots of bears.───每次我去動物園,都能看見許多熊。

How can I get to the zoo?───我怎樣走才能到動物園?

A keeper here called and said that I needed to get to the zoo as soon as possible, that we had a panda cub.───一位飼養員告訴我必須盡快趕到動物園,因為我們有了一個熊貓幼仔。

Shall we get to the zoo early tomorrow morning?───我們得明天早上早點到達動物園嗎?

To get to the zoo, turn left when you come to the crossroads.───當你到達十字路口時向左轉就到達了動物園。

It takes them about half an hour to get to the zoo.───他們大約花半小時到動物園。

To get to the zoo, turn left when you come to the crossroad.───要到達動物園,當你來到十字路口時向左轉。

How can I get to the zoo? How can I get to the zoo?───我可以怎么去動物園?我可以怎么去動物園?

英語使用場景

I can't think how to get to the zoo.