sweat it out的意思
sweat it out中文翻譯:
苦熬;忍受下去
苦熬,<口>忍受下去,堅持到底(指做不愉快的工作)
相似詞語短語
sweat out───冒汗
sweated out───冒汗
sweating out───熱析珠
sweats out───冒汗
cut it out───停止;省省吧;閉嘴
fight it out───據理力爭;一決雌雄
slog it out───決出勝負;爭出個高低
slug it out───決一雌雄;比出個上下
spit it out!───vt.痛痛快快地講出來
雙語使用場景
The islanders can do little but sweat it out, wondering whether they will be forced to go and seek a new life elsewhere.───島民不知道自己是否要被迫去往他處另謀生路,但卻無能為力,只好干等。
Don't throw up your job, sweat it out a bit longer.───不要輕易放棄你的工作,再忍受一陣子。
The train won't come till 11 night. We'll have to sweat it out for 3 hours.───火車要到夜間11點才到, 我們還得耐著性子等上三個小時.
The morning after, I'd train hard and sweat it out .───第二天早晨,我會努力訓練并通過汗水把酒流出去。
When you feel a cold coming on, get into bed and sweat it out.───當你覺得開始有點感冒時, 趕快上床去睡,出身汗就好了.
Sit there and sweat it out till we get to Thailand?───坐在那兒焦慮地等待直到我們到達泰國嗎?
英語使用場景
Feeling a cold coming on, you could get into bed and sweat it out.