fOoL for YoU的意思
fOoL for YoU中文翻譯:
你真傻
相似詞語短語
good for you───真是了不起,還不錯喲,你真行
bully for you───欺負你
good on you───祝賀你
food for thought───引人深思的事
to bully for you───為你欺負
bullied for you───你被欺負了
bullies for you───欺負你的人
bullying for you───欺負你
I'll show you───我給你看
雙語使用場景
You know I'm such a fool for you.───你知道我是這樣為你癡狂。
I'll be a fool for you I'm sure.───我確信,為了你,我將是個傻瓜。
I'll be a fool for you. I'm sure.───我確定,為了你,因為你,我情愿是個傻瓜。
In the same way if you want your servant to make no mistakes, you are a fool, for you want vice not to be vice but something different.───同樣道理,如果你希望你的仆人不犯錯誤,這等同于你希望邪惡不邪惡,那你這不是自找煩惱。
I won't be a fool for you no more my dear.───親愛的,你以為我還會為你當傻瓜嗎
oh and love (oh love), i'll be that fool for you.───噢,而且愛情(噢,愛情),我會為你成為那個傻瓜。
Ooh, baby, I'm a fool for you.───寶貝兒,你不知道我很痛苦嗎?。
You know I've been a fool for you I thought I tripped on a shoelace I looked down it's only you───在你面前我總是象個傻瓜我感覺自己好象被束縛著你是我的唯一
And love, Oh, love, I'll be a fool for you, I'm sure you know I don't mind, Oh, you know I don't mind───愛人,啊愛人,為你我會變得很傻,真的,你知道我并不介意,你知道我并不介意