青年中文青年中文

get out of的意思

get out of中文翻譯:

vt.擺脫; 逃避

逃避;避免

相似詞語短語

gets out of───逃避;避免

got out of───避免,逃避…

beat out of───擊敗

get shut of───閉嘴

goes out of───從…出來,離開

grew out of───產生于;因長大而丟棄;長得太高大

went out of───從…出來,離開

go out of───從…出來,離開

to get out of───離開

雙語使用場景

How did we get into this recession, and what can we do to get out of it?───我們是怎樣陷入這次經濟衰退的,又該做些什么才能從中擺脫呢?

You're not going to get out of here unless we make a deal.───除非我們達成協議,否則你就別想從這兒出去。

Get out of bed, you fat slob!───起床吧,你這個胖懶蟲!

" Let's get out of here, " Tom said thickly.───“ 讓我們離開這個地方, ” 湯姆聲音重濁地說.

She had to get out of this place before she regressed to infancy.───她必須趁還沒有退化到幼兒狀態之前趕緊離開這個地方.

The police advised her to get out of town because there was a contract on her life.───警察建議她離開這個城市,因為有人雇殺手殺她。

Get out of my kitchen. I don't want you children tracking up my nice clean floor!───從我的廚房里滾出去, 我可不想讓你們這些孩子把我干凈的地板踩臟.

Stick with me until we get out of the crowd.───在我們走出人群前,不要離開我.

I'm dealing with customers all the time who have let their debts get out of control.───我成天和那些負債累累、無力償還的顧客們打交道。

It is much easier to run into debt than to get out of it.───借債容易還債難.

I must get out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini.───我必須脫掉這些濕衣服,然后來一杯干馬提尼.

It's amazing what people will do to get out of paying taxes.───人們為逃稅而做出的種種事情令人吃驚。

It is not easy to get out of a bad habit.───改掉壞習慣是不容易的.

He's quite capable of lying to get out of trouble.───靠撒謊渡過難關他挺有一套。

Three officers in plain clothes told me to get out of the car.───3名便衣警察讓我下車。

They probably wanted to get out of the country.───他們或許想逃離這個國家。

She will need luck to get out of a tight corner like that.───她要靠運氣才能擺脫那樣的困境.

I let things get out of perspective.───我沒有客觀地看問題。

I was going to get out of the building in case it went up.───我怕大樓起火,正打算要跑出去。

They teach you to use your head to get out of a tight corner.───他們教你開動腦筋,擺脫困境。

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.───我想退出這個團體,但是他們不同意。

Let's get out of this place!───咱們離開這兒吧!

Get out of my way, buddy!───別擋道了, 你這家伙!

Get out of here!' he snarled.───滾開!”他吼道。

Please get out of the way, everybody.───大家讓讓路.

Get out of my sight!───滾開!

Get out of my road, I want to pass.───讓開, 我要過去.

He is loath to get out of bed on cold mornings.───在寒冷的早晨他討厭起床.

Tsvetayeva was possessed by a frenzied urge to get out of Moscow.───茨維塔耶娃內心有一種想要離開莫斯科的狂熱沖動。

He tried to get out of paying his share of the bill.───他試圖逃避支付賬單上他那一份兒.

I could hardly wait to get out of there.───我迫不及待地要離開那里。

I had to get out of the rat race and take a look at the real world again.───我得從瘋狂的競爭中解脫出來,重新審視真實的世界。

英語使用場景