青年中文青年中文

take a cab的意思

take a cab中文翻譯:

乘坐出租車

相似詞語短語

take a call───(演員)謝幕;接電話

take a cue───按別人的指點行事;懂得別人的暗示

take a job───承擔一項工作;接到一份工作;得到一份工作

take a class───上課;畢業考試得優等

take a bath───洗個澡

take a seat───坐下;就坐

take a taxi───乘出租車,搭出租車;打的

take a walk───散步

take a bow───鞠躬答謝

雙語使用場景

What's with all this walking? Can't we take a cab?───怎么就這么一直走?難道我們就不能打輛出租車嗎?

We'll take a cab to save time.───我們坐出租車,好節省時間。

Rick gives Kim money so that she can take a cab to a safe place.───里克給了金姆錢,這樣她就可以搭的士去一個安全的地方。

'Now I go out max one night a week and take a cab home. I will not even get into a car if I or someone else has been drinking. '───他說:“現在我每周最多只出去一個晚上,然后坐出租車回家。如果我或其他人喝了酒,我絕不會讓自己或他們開車。”

"Take a cab there on your own, I'll be there shortly, " he said.───他說:“你打個車自己去吧,我隨后就到。”

I would not take a cab at night if I needed to pay the service fee.───如果我必須付服務費,我晚上就不會乘出租車。

I suggest you take a cab. A taxi is the best way. A shuttle takes twice as long!───我建議您搭出租車。搭出租車是最好的方式。短程往返的班車會花兩倍長的時間。

The station was not far from my house, but I thought it more prudent to take a cab.───火車站離此不遠,但我認為還是坐馬車妥當。

Yeung Sau Wai had no choice but to get off in the middle of the way and take a cab. She looked very bored.───最后逃脫失敗,楊秀惠惟有中途落車轉乘的士,神情顯得十分無癮。

英語使用場景

We'll take a cab to save time.

Which is why we take a cab.

What's with all this walking? Can't we take a cab?

Roxanne and Ernie take a cab home.

She's too cheap to take a cab.

Shall we walk or take a cab/go by cab?

Shall we walk or take a cab?

Let's take a cab.

Shall we go by bus or take a cab?