青年中文青年中文

am fed up with的意思

am fed up with中文翻譯:

我受夠了

相似詞語短語

came up with───提出;想出;趕上

meet up with───偶遇;碰面;符合標準

tied up with───與…密切聯系;聯合

catches up with───趕上,追上;逮捕;處罰

all up with───結束;注定要死

bound up with───與…關系密切

come up with───提出;想出;趕上

雙語使用場景

I am fed up with this November weather.───我對十一月的天氣感到厭煩。

Molly: you must be kidding? I am fed up with your poor work habits.───莫莉:你一定是在開玩笑吧?我受夠了你差勁兒的工作習慣。

I am fed up with typing eight hours a day.───我對每天打字八小時煩透了。

I am fed up with house chores. Would you just please stop watching TV and help me a little bit?───我受夠了做家務活了,你能不能不看電視幫幫我呀!

"I'd like to give away my kids to anyone who's willing to take them! " That's what I say whenever I am fed up with them.───“倘使有人要,我愿意把他們送給人家!”我常常這樣說,當我厭煩孩子的時候。

Molly : You must be kidding? I am fed up with your poor work habits.───莫莉:你是在開玩笑吧?我受夠了你差勁兒的工作習慣。

am fed up with his constant complaints.───他常常的抱怨令我厭煩。

You must be kidding? I am fed up with your poor work habits.───你一定是在開玩笑吧?我受夠了你差勁兒的工作習慣。

Really! I am fed up with your carelessness .───真是的!你這么粗心大意我已受夠了。

英語使用場景