青年中文青年中文

as to的意思

as to中文翻譯:

至于,關于;就……而論

至于; 關于; 按著; 根據

相似詞語短語

lays to───把…歸于;努力干

as for───關于,至于

as how───是否

lay to───把…歸于;努力干

ran to───跑向;達到;趨向;發展到

saw to───注意;負責;照料

falls to───開始,開始進食;著手干

takes to───喜歡;走向;開始從事

Pasto───n.帕斯托(哥倫比亞西南部城市)

雙語使用場景

As to the ideological work, we should never go about impetuously.───對于思想工作, 千萬不可操切從事.

As to tax, that will be deducted from your salary.───至于稅款,將從你薪水中扣除。

The enemy went so far as to use poison gas.───敵人居然使用了毒氣.

There's no stipulation as to the amount you can invest.───沒有關于投資額的規定.

Andy sat down at the table and inquired as to what the problem was.───安迪在桌邊落座,詢問出了什么問題。

I'm not so stupid as to believe that.───我還不至于傻得連那樣的話都相信。

We were completely in the dark as to his future plans.───對他的未來計劃我們全然不知.

I have no doubts as to your ability.───關于你的能力我毫不懷疑.

We are not such fools as to believe him.───我們不是那樣的蠢人,竟會相信他.

Her speech was so slurred as to be almost incomprehensible.───她的聲音含糊不清,幾乎讓人聽不明白。

We left for the station so early as to catch the first train.───我們很早就動身去車站以便趕上頭班火車.

They agreed as to the grand outlines, but quibbled over particulars.───他們對重大要點表示同意, 但對細節卻含糊其詞.

He is very formidable; How could anybody be so brave as to offend him?───他可厲害了, 誰惹得起他 呀 !

We sorted the eggs as to size and colour.───我們按著大小和顏色挑選雞蛋.

I can not conceive of such cruelty as to take a child away from its mother.───我真不能想象,竟有把孩子從他母親手里奪走這種殘酷行為.

Be so good As to come and join us.───務請來參加我們的活動.

I'm not quite so innocent as to believe that.───我還不至于簡單到相信那種事的地步.

I am rather hazy as to what your purpose.───我摸不清你的用意何在.

The test questions are kept secret so as to prevent cheating.───考試題保密以防作弊.

After the wheat crop has been gathered, many farmers burn the remains and plough the ash into the soil , so as to enrich the soil.───割完小麥后, 許多農夫把麥秸燒掉,并把灰燼埋入土中, 以增加土壤肥力.

She angled the mirror so as to reflect light from a window.───她為了反射窗外的光線而把鏡子擺成某一角度.

His injuries were not such as to need a surgeon.───他的傷還不是那種需要外科醫生治的傷.

We questioned the natives as to the river's name.───我們向當地人打聽那條河的名字.

And may I make so bold as to ask what institution sponsored your husband's expedition?───我能否冒昧地問一下,是什么機構資助你丈夫的探險?

Public attention is thoroughly aroused as to its importance.───此事的重要性已引起了公眾的充分注意.

You couldn't be so heartless as to disown him.───你不能那么沒心肝,連認都不認他.

He is curious as to what we are going to do.───他對于我們將要做的事感到好奇.

He was under no illusions as to who was master in his house.───對于誰當家作主,他不抱任何幻想。

She wouldn't go so far as to refuse to attend school.───她不至于不來上學.

We consulted as to what should be done next.───我們計議一下,下一步該怎么辦.

There's some question as to whether he will sign this resolution.───他是否會簽署這項決議還不能確定。

I have no idea ( as to ) what you mean.───我一點兒也不明白你的意思.

We went early so as to get good seats.───為了占到好座位,我們早早就去了。

英語使用場景