青年中文青年中文

say it out的意思

say it out中文翻譯:

說出來

相似詞語短語

sweat it out───苦熬;忍受下去

have it out───一決雌雄;(同某人)講個明白

slog it out───決出勝負;爭出個高低

slug it out───決一雌雄;比出個上下

cut it out───停止;省省吧;閉嘴

lay it on───把它放在……上面

salt out───鹽析;加鹽分離

sat out───坐在戶外;袖手旁觀;耐著性子看完或聽完

say it all───全說出來

雙語使用場景

She did not venture to say it out loud.───她不敢大聲說出來。

Be brave -say it out loud.───勇敢點——大聲地說出來。

Say it out loud - maybe to your spouse or your family or friends.───大聲地說出來- - - - -對你的配偶,家人或你的朋友。

Not sure of that. . . You know people can get tired of keeping their feelings inside. . . Sometimes they just need to say it out loud.───不清楚…你知道,人們憋得太久了,不想隱藏自己的感覺…有的時候,他們需要大聲說出來。

Now, Fuji knows that you are in my heart, but he has no courage to say it out.───現在,不二知道,你是我的愛,但他卻沒有勇氣說出來。

Actually I wanted to tell him that today was April Fool's Day, but I could not say it out.───我想說今天是愚人節,卻一個字也沒說出來。

Would like to personally do not need any reason, since the would like to say it out loud, I know you want a seat Peng.───想以個人是不需要任何理由的,既然想就大聲說出來,我知道你想席鵬了。哈哈。

I was so eager to say it out I am not the kind ever to express my feelings because I thought being strong means never losing self control.───我如此渴望講它以致于我不表示我感情的那種人我認為從未使自我控制失去的堅固方法。

He said embarrassedly , "They don't need to say it out. It is hard to say it out. "───他尷尬地說:“不用講出口,這些東西是很難說出口的。”

英語使用場景

Just the Hesperides will be enough, Lizette thought, but was too well bred to say it out loud. "Er, may I please have an apple?"

If there's anything you want to say, don't beat about the bush and just say it out.

Torah demands that one verbally admit the transgression, to say it out loud.

Don't whisper; if you've got something to say, say it out loud.

Just the Hesperides will be enough, Lizette thought, but was too well bred to say it out loud.