just to let you的意思
just to let you中文翻譯:
只是為了讓你
相似詞語短語
just the job───正是所需要的
pleased to meet you───見到你很高興
just quietly───只是悄悄的
rust together───一起生銹
to let on───泄露
to let out───放出
雙語使用場景
Just to let you all know, I am alive and well back in Korea.───要讓大家知道,我還活著而且已經回到韓國了。
Just to let you all know, I am alive and well.───但是我們在這里,活著而且還活的不錯。
way, just to let you know, these scientists of that era were polymaths.───順便說一下,只是為了讓你們知道,那個時代的科學家非常博學。
Just to let you know, we may need to get you up for some coin.───只是想讓你知道,我們也許需要一點你的小錢。
I will try to explain some of the tricks I have done just to let you know in general how its fully rigged.───我會試著解釋一些我使用的技術,以便讓你大致了解它是如何被完全綁定的。以前輪為例。
You know, I have an idea of your views in mind to tell you just to let you listen to.───你知道,以前我想把我心中對你的想法看法告訴你,只想讓你聽聽。
Just to let you know, India is facing monsoon and I understand price is more than US$75 already.───只是想讓你知道,印度正面臨著季風和我明白價格超過75美元。
Okay. Oh, and just to let you know. . . our outdoor pool will be closed, but our indoor pool is open.───好的,對了還有要告訴您,我們室外游泳池要關了,但是室內游泳池還開著。
Send this special birthday wish just to let you know that you'll always be remembered for the thoughtfulness you show.───獻上這特別的生日祝愿,只想讓您知道:由于您對我的體貼關懷,我永遠不會把您忘卻。
英語使用場景
Just to let you know, I do not have a lexicographical whistle. But people think that my job is to let the good words make that difficult left hand turn into the dictionary, and keep the bad words out.
Send this special birthday wish just to let you know that you'll always be remembered for the thoughtfulness you show.
If hungry he'd gnaw your ankle just to let you know to fill his bowl.