青年中文青年中文

take a gift的意思

take a gift中文翻譯:

接受禮物

相似詞語短語

take a hint───領會別人的暗示;接受暗示

take a hit───遭受打擊;受到影響

take a dip───泡個澡;去游泳

take a dive───假裝被擊倒;暴跌

take a hike───走路;滾開;哪涼快那歇著去

take a risk───vi.冒險

take a seat───坐下;就坐

take a shit───拉屎(美國俚語)

take a sip───嘗一口;小啜;喝一小口

雙語使用場景

Jeff: I never take a gift to a wedding.───杰夫:我參加婚禮從不帶禮物去。

Shall I take a gift to my host family?───我要不要給主人家帶件禮物呢?

Should you take a gift?───該帶一個禮物嗎?

Jeff: I never take a gift to a wedding. I always say that it is against my culture to give gifts.───杰夫:我參加婚禮從不帶禮物去。我總是說送禮物違背我的文化。

thou shalt not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous.───不可看人的外貌。也不可受賄賂。因為賄賂能叫智慧人的眼變瞎了,又能顛倒義人的話。

It's necessary for you to take a gift for the host or the hostess .───對你來說帶禮物給男主任或女主人是必要的。

now therefore, please take a gift from your servant.───現在求你收點仆人的禮物。

Should you take a gift?───該帶禮物嗎?

Joan: But if you take a gift, the food is not really free, is it?───瓊:可是如果你帶上禮物,那些食物實際上并不是免費的,不是嗎?

英語使用場景

Shall I take a gift to my host family?