fix on的意思
fix on中文翻譯:
把…固定住; 把…集中在…上; 確定; 選定
確定;固定;使集中于
相似詞語短語
fix upon───決定;注視,凝視
fixed on───確定;固定;使集中于
fixes on───確定;固定;使集中于
big on───酷愛;對...熱情的;...的權威
fix up───修理;解決;改進;為…作好安排;商妥
fixing on───確定;固定;使集中于
hit on───偶然發現;忽然想到
in on───參與,參加
lit on───偶然碰見
雙語使用場景
Can you a fix on the submarine?───你能給潛水艇“定位” 嗎 ?
It depended on accurate mathematical model of controlled object to fix on traditional PID adjustor.───傳統的PID調節器 整定要依賴于被控對象的精確的數學模型.
Fix on a new zip for me – the old one has broken.───替我縫上個新拉鏈--舊的壞了.
The long - term loan costing of key is fix on capital pre - rate paying cost.───長期 借款資本成本計算的關鍵是確立稅前資本成本.
The army hasn't been able to get a fix on the transmitter.───軍方一直未能確定發射臺的準確位置.
It's been hard to get a steady fix on what's going on.───要對正在發生的事情保持持續的關注和了解并不容易。
The navigator took a fix on the sun and steered the ship due north.───領航員對著太陽測方位后將船朝正北駛去.
The premium rate is fix on the basis of the past statistical loss figures.───保險費率是根據以往貨物滅失和破損的統計數字來制定的.
The process aims to fix on potential talent mark out IDP, and promote career development.───此流程旨在為繼承計劃確定潛力人才,規劃IDP個人發展計劃, 促進職業發展.
She had no such object for her lingering thoughts to fix on.───她沒有這類對象勾起纏綿悱惻的思緒.
Can You Get A Fix On Our Location?───你能找到我們的位置 嗎 ?
Why do you fix on me to do this work?───為什么你們要選定我來做這項工作?
What made you fix on that book?───你怎么會選定了那本書?
We got a fix on the missile launching site.───我們確定了導彈發射場的位置.
Can you git a fix on the submarine?───你能確定那潛艇的位置 嗎 ?
Good. We got a fix on the closest relay . Follow navigation point.───好的, 我在你不遠處發現了又一個目標節點.跟著坐標走.
The examine is then directed to fix on the examiner's right eye.───接著就叫被檢查人注視檢查人的右眼.
Good. We got a fix on the closest relay. Follow the navigation point.───好的, 我在你不遠處發現了又一個目標節點.跟著座標走.
Few more like that one and they'll get an exact fix on our location.───看起來似乎他們更急切的想確定我們的位置.
A briefing that gave us a fix on the current situation.───開會之前,我先給你簡單說一下情況.
He got a good fix on the target.───他很好地確定了目標.
Can you get a fix on our position from your astrogation program?───你能用航天程序確定我們的位置 嗎 ?
We've got a fix on the President's motorcade.───我們剛剛給總統車隊定了位.