and you have的意思
and you have中文翻譯:
你也有
相似詞語短語
end your career───結束你的職業生涯
and a half───了不起的;而且比這多得多
as you were───原地不動,還原,復原(恢復原來的姿勢)
don't you dare───你敢嗎
mend your ways───改過自新
as you please───隨你的意思
by your leave───請原諒;勞駕
on your hands───由你負責
see you later───再見;回頭見
雙語使用場景
It's a really disgusting habit and you have to stop doing this. It's so impolite.───這真是個令人作嘔的習慣,你一定要停止這個習慣。這樣太沒禮貌了。
Let's say you have been a runner for some time and you have been running daily.───假設你成為一個跑步者有些時候了,你每天都會跑步。
Let's say that you're at a hair salon and you have very fine hair.───假設你正在一家理發店,你有一頭非常漂亮的頭發。
So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life.───所以我只是想說,即使在我們的人生中不會再次遇見,你對我來說很特別讓我的人生有了不同的經歷。
God is a thing made of clay, that I can smash with a hammer; and you have fooled me with a lie.───可是上帝不過是一個泥塑的雕像,我用錘子一敲就碎了,而你卻用一個謊言愚弄了我。
Try to be cheerful now; the travelling is at an end, and you have nothing to do but rest and amuse yourself as you please.───現在要極力高興起來;旅行已經結束了,你沒有什么事要做就歇著,愛怎么就怎么吧。
Just as you get to know one board, they sell you, and you have to start all over again.───正當你剛剛熟悉這一屆董事會,他們卻決定要賣掉公司,于是你又得從頭開始。
The whole nature of your experiences is to evolve, and you have no pressures on you to work at anything other than your own speed.───你們經驗的全部本質就是進化,除了你們自己的速度以外,在你們從事的任何其他工作上都沒有壓力。
Imagine this scenario: Your application gets an exception, the exception handler kicks in and you have set it up to log to a file.───想象一下這個情形:應用程序發生了一個異常,異常處理跟蹤了該異常,并建立了一個日志文件。
英語使用場景
We have asked you here and you have accepted our invitation.
I know you're angry with me, and you have every reason to be.
It's been a beautiful evening and you have made it all possible.
The furniture is delivered in pieces and you have to assemble it yourself.
Don't let the repoter spook you, and you have to behave urbanely.
And you have a good one.
Of course, repair work is expensive and you have to keep that in mind.
You're young and healthy and you have no commitments - the world is your oyster.
Win that, often through a local chief, and you have a block of votes.