take it out的意思
take it out中文翻譯:
把它拿出來
把它取出來
相似詞語短語
duke it out───打架;一決雌雄;用拳頭猛擊
have it out───一決雌雄;(同某人)講個明白
take it out of───使…疲乏;向…報復;強行從…中拿走
take it out on───把自己的憤怒發泄在一些物件或他人身上
take out───v.取出;去掉;出發;發泄;把…帶出去;邀請(某人)外出;開始
taken out───vt.取出,拿出
takes out───取出
to have it out───把它拿出來
battle it out───打出勝負,奮力爭奪
雙語使用場景
Could you take it out?───請您拿出來好 嗎 ?
Take it out of the oven.───把它從爐子里拿出來.
OK, so you had a bad day. Don't take it out on me.───好,這么說你今天遇上了很多倒霉事。可也別拿我當出氣筒。
Don't try to take it out on me.───別拿我來出氣.
I'll take it out of her.───我要把它從她身上拿回來。
People who are unhappy with themselves sometimes take it out on others.───有些人自己不高興,就在別人頭上發泄.
There's a nasty mark on the tablecloth, and I don't think the usual washing powder will take it out.───桌布上有一塊污跡, 我想用普通洗衣粉是洗不掉的.
Scanning is safe to the film, so you need't take it out.───掃瞄對膠卷無害, 您不用將它取出來.
Let me take it out for a drive, I said.───讓我開出去轉轉.
your Maotai? Take it out and let's have a share.───你的茅臺呢?拿出來公諸同好吧。
This sentence is unnecessary in your theme; take it out.───在你的論文中,那句話不需要, 把它刪掉.
Take it out to sea , for It'serves no purpose in my life.───因為它對于我的生命來說再沒什么意義了.
Really ? You're so mean ! How did you take it out on them?───嗯,哥哥 欺負 弟弟妹妹也不少見.
Where is your Maotai? Take it out and let's have a share.───你的茅臺 呢 ?拿出來公諸同好吧.
Where's your book? Take it out and turn to page 4.───你的書呢?拿出來,翻到第4頁。
Get it off your chest if you feel you've been wronged. Don't take it out on others.───你有委屈就說出來,不該拿別人殺氣.
That sentence is unnecessary in your theme, take it out.───在你的論文中,那句話不必要, 可把它刪掉.
Don't take it out on him.───你別拿他撒氣.
英語使用場景
They can't do it so they take it out on those who can.
Take it out of the oven.
Don't take it out on me just because you've had a bad day.
We get tired and sometimes we take it out on one another.
Don't take it out on me.
Where's your book? Take it out and turn to page 4.
Take it out into the garden again then, without delay.
there's no need to take it out on me!
Congress is going to take it out.